WARRANTY AND RETURNS
What is the warranty on my KNKT Belt?
- Every KNKT Perfect Fit Belt comes with a 2 year Manufacturer’s Warranty.
- Our Warranty covers any mechanical defects arising from your kit. Basically, if the mechanisms aren’t functioning properly, and it hasn’t been caused by normal wear and tear, we will repair or replace your product free of charge. The warranty does not cover water damage, excessive strap damage, scratches on the buckle, or theft. We ask that you provide an image of the damaged belt (sent to email@example.com) and proof of purchase.
WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY?
- If you need to return your belt, for any reason, get in touch with us within 30 days of placing your order for a return or store credit.
- If you purchased the item at full price, a full refund or store credit will be available
- If you purchased the item using a discount code or during a clearance/mark down sale, only store credit is available
- It is your (the customer) responsibility to cover the cost of return postage. KNKT does not cover this cost. KNKT cannot be held liable for items that are lost or damaged during the return shipping process
HOW DO I RETURN MY ITEM?
- Once we have received your return request online, we will send you thorough instructions on how and where to send your item back to us
1. Must be returned within 30 days
2. Must be in original condition
3. Must not have been worn, damaged, or altered in any way