Mizuno Men's JPX 921 Tour Irons
THE CHOSEN ONE
Consistently Mizuno's most chosen model on the Tour among non-contracted professionals - the JPX900 Tour and JPX919 Tour were both played to win major championships.
The stunning new JPX921 Tour maintains its predecessor's surprising fusion of precision with stability from off-centre strikes. Now even thicker behind impact for an enhanced, softer feel, with tour refined short irons for smoother turf interaction. Grain Flow Forged in Hiroshima Japan.
- Forged from 1025E Pure Select mild carbon steel using the Grain Flow Forged HD process for signature Mizuno feel
- Stability Frame with toe-bias weighting positions the center of gravity for more distance and straight, more consistent flight
- Narrower sole in the short irons for clean turf interaction with the scoring clubs
- Thicker cavity pad developed through study of vibration pattersn to fruther improve feel
- Pearl brush finish looks great and eliminates glare to minimize distractions
- Stock shaft: KBS $-Taper Steel, 120 grams Stiff
- Stock grip: Golf Pride Z-Grip Full Cord, 50.5 grams
- Set composition: 4-GW, 8-club set includes 4 iron, 5 iron, 6 iron, 7 iron, 8 iron, 9 iron, pitching wedge, gap wedge
Grain Flow Forged HD Construction
Mizuno's Grain Flow Forged HD construction creates each iron from a single billet of 1025E Pure Select mild carbon steel and concentrates more metallic grains in the impact area for consistency, performance, and that unmistakable feel Mizuno irons are known for.
Mizuno's Stability Frame features toe bias weighting, locating the center of gravity where you need it for longer distance and straighter, more consistent shots.
A thicker cavity pad allows golfers to feel impact for a fraction longer thanks to Miuzno's study of vibration patterns.
Mizuno Men's JPX 921 Tour Irons Specifications
JPX921 TOUR SPECIFICATION
|Club #||Loft °||Lie Angle||Offset (inch)||Length (inch)|
Payment & Security
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.