Mizuno Men's JPX 921 Forged Irons
- First Mizuno iron fully forged from Chromoly 4120 material using their signature Grain Flow Forged HD process for signature Mizuno feel
- Chromoly 4120 material is stronger, allowing for a thinner face and faster ball speed in a forged iron
- Compact profile features shorter blade lengths, bevelled trailing edge, and reduced offset
- Stability Frame adds perimeter weighting with toe bias for greater stability on off-center shots
- CNC back milled slot is wider to promote more stability in a smaller club head
- Pearl brush finish looks great and eliminates glare to minimize distractions
- Stock shaft: Nippon Modus Steel - 105g Regular, 120g Stiff
- Stock grip: Golf Pride MCC +4, 52 grams
- Set composition: 4-GW, 8-club set includes 4 iron, 5 iron, 6 iron, 7 iron, 8 iron, 9 iron, pitching wedge, gap wedge
Grain Flow Forged HD Chromoly Construction
The JPX 921 Forged irons are the first fully-forged Chromoly 4120 irons using the Grain Flow Forged HD construction that creates each iron from a single billet of 1025E Pure Select mild carbon steel and concentrates more metallic grains in the impact area for consistency, performance, and that unmistakable feel Mizuno irons are known for.
Mizuno's Stability Frame features toe bias weighting, locating the center of gravity where you need it for longer distance and straighter, more consistent shots.
Sleeker, More Compact Profile
Mizuno JPX 921 irons feature shorter blade lengths, bevelled trailing edge, and reduced offset for a look that pleases the eye of the better golfer.
Mizuno Men's JPX 921 Forged Irons Specifications
JPX921 FORGED SPECIFICATION
|Club #||Loft °||Lie Angle||Offset (inch)||Length (inch)|
Payment & Security
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.