- Spider Tour Z is one of two new shapes in the Spider Tour Series. It features a wing-shaped back and low-profile design for a comfortable setup that precisely frames the ball. Shaped for effortless alignment, this mallet putter is strategically weighted to promote face rotation and a blade-like feel with maintained stability.
- Navigate the greens with clarity with the optically-engineered True Path™ Alignment system. This legacy tech from TaylorMade helps you better visualize the line to the hole while also making it easier to aim the putter towards your target.
- Experience a softer feel with our White TPU Pure Roll™ insert. Crafted from a blend of Surlyn and aluminum, it features grooves angled at 45° for optimal forward roll and better overall roll characteristics. The white insert also ensures symmetry with the white True Path Alignment.
- A thin wall undercut and steel wireframe allow for precision CG placement, creating a superstructure with enhanced stability and forgiveness. In addition, each Spider Tour Series model boasts a different CG location to fit a wide variety of putting styles and preferences.
- Our new Gunmetal PVD Finish isn't just about looks; it's about longevity. This durable coating not only enhances the aesthetics of your putter but provides protection against the rigors of the game and environmental elements. It's a finish that stands the test of time.