- Most Drivers have one flex zone. Rebound Frame has two. Like a spring within a spring, Rebound Frame elevates COR across the face for increased ball speed. And that extra ball speed leads to more distance off the tee.
- Here’s how it works: Like any modern Driver, the speed of ZX Mk II starts with a flexible face—and our Driver face is especially fast thanks to its advanced Ti51AF Titanium alloy construction. The similarities end there, though, because Rebound Frame adds a second flexible zone, a ring of thin titanium in the body of the Driver. When these two zones flex simultaneously at impact, then snap back into shape, their compounded energy transfer is far more powerful than single-flex designs.
- The ZX5 LS Mk II comes equipped with one 8g sole weight placed forward in the head that keeps spin low and distance high. An adjustable hosel also provides the opportunity to perfect your preferred loft, lie, and face angle.
- A complex series of ridges and latticework provides the structural integrity necessary to feature a remarkably thin titanium crown. This new, ultralight design gives us the freedom to place discretionary mass where it best suits each ZX Mk II Driver’s ideal launch and spin characteristics.
- An intricate thickness pattern—hidden on the backside of our Ti51AF Driver faces—expands high COR areas from heel to toe by improving how energy reflects into the ball on off-center shots. It’s adding ball speed for even more distance off the tee.