Mizuno Men's JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro Irons
- Third-generation Chromoly material allows for a thinner CORTECH face to boost ball speed and flexibility
- Seamless cup face and variable thickness sole uses the leading edge as a hing to increase face flex and ball speed
- Stability Frame adds perimeter weighting with toe bias for greater stability on off-center shots
- Harmonic Impact Technology adds 3 more sound ribs for a more solid feel and sound
- Pearl brush finish looks great and eliminates glare to minimize distractions
- Hot Metal Pro features a more compact shape and reduced offset for the player who values a more compact iron
- Stock shaft: Project X LZ Onyx Steel
- Stock grip: Lamkin ST Hybrid, 53 grams
- Set composition: 4-GW, 8-club set includes 4 iron, 5 iron, 6 iron, 7 iron, 8 iron, 9 iron, pitching wedge, gap wedge
Third Generation Chromoly Construction
Mizuno takes Chromoly construction to new limits in its third generation with a re-engineered CORTECH face that is now 0.2mm thinner for faster speed.
Mizuno's Stability Frame features toe bias weighting, locating the center of gravity where you need it for longer distance and straighter, more consistent shots.
Seamless Cup Face
The seamless cup face and new variable thickness sole allow the leading edge of each iron to act as a hinge to product greater ball speeds and more face flex.
More Compact Profile
The Hot Metal Pro model features a more compact shape and reduced offset to give better golfers a more forgiving, powerful, yet workable option.
Mizuno Men's JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro Irons Specifications
JPX921 HOT METAL SPECIFICATION
|Club #||Loft °||Lie Angle||Offset (inch)||Length (inch)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.