- FASTER NICKEL CHROMOLY: New 4335 Nickel Chromoly is 35% stronger than our original Chromoly, for an 8% thinner, high ball speed clubface.
- V-CHASSIS FOR MORE SOLID FEEL: Mizuno’s new V-Chassis delivers a more solid satisfying vibration pattern, even though the clubface is 8% thinner.
- INCREASED STOPPING POWER: Seamless cup face construction delivers the deep centre of gravity needed for a high launch and controllable landing angle.
- CONSISTENT BALL SPEEDS ACROSS THE FACE: The thinnest part of the sole is extended 18% wider, creating a wider high-energy area.
- THREE FITTING OPTIONS – HM PRO, HM AND HM HL: 175,000 real golf swings recorded via Mizuno’s Swing DNA system every year highlighted the need for variable launch options.
- WHITE-SATIN BRUSH: Non-reflective, Chrome plated finish to reduce bright light glare.