SPECIAL EDITION BLACK ION
The Mizuno Pro 225 is now available as a finished set in a more compact looking Black ION plating – to match the Mizuno Pro Fli-Hi.
FORGED IN HIROSHIMA JAPAN
- Grain Flow face and neck from Mizuno's iconic facility in Hiroshima, Japan – where Mizuno irons have been produced since 1968.
SOFT COPPER UNDERLAY
- A microlayer of copper beneath Nickel Chrome – for the purest, softest feel made famous in the legendary TN87. Reintroduced in 2018.
HOT METAL BLADE DESIGN
- Grain Flow Forged 4135 Chromoly Face & Neck (2-8 iron) - consistently 0.2mm thinner across the face. Combined with COR Forged Hollow Body 28.5g Tungsten weight (2-7 iron) to produce a higher, more stable flight and enhanced ball speeds.
1025E PURE SELECT MILD CARBON STEEL 9-PW
- With stabilizing 431 steel back weight for precision and more penetrating flight in the scoring irons.
A BLADE FROM EVERY ANGLE
- The Mizuno Pro 225 packs its high launching performance within a genuine blade looking profile – at address as well as the bag. Even more compact through the set than the original HMB. Especially noticeable in the mid & short irons.