The Grind Continues.
- Chasing perfection is something we have in common. While we pursue the perfect club design, you keep working to master your game. The grind continues. Introducing the new P·770™ irons, your new tools for the ongoing grind to be better than you were yesterday. A compact, Tour-proven shape with built in performance for elevated distance, forgiveness and feel.
Compact Shape with Distance & Forgiveness
- This more compact players iron has no problem keeping up with the heavy hitters, delivering explosive power and distance. P·770 has a thinner topline, less offset (in the long irons) and shorter blade length compared to big brother P·790.
Progressive Launch & Spin Control
- FLTD CG™ is a strategic design that positions the center of gravity (CG) lowest in long irons and progressively shifts it higher throughout the set. It encourages easier launch and playability in the long irons, while optimizing trajectory and spin in the scoring clubs. The intuitive concept promotes consistency and control from top to bottom.
Forged Performance & Advanced Technology
- A forged hollowed-body construction and ultra-thin face are designed for enhanced feel, distance and forgiveness. The combination of a Thru-Slot Speed Pocket and Progressive Inverted Cone Technology (ICT) are designed to protect ball speed across the face and improve playability.
Intelligent Sweet Spot
- SpeedFoam™ Air is 69% less dense than its predecessor, unlocking our thinnest P·770 face ever with an intelligent sweet spot that’s been repositioned to capture more shots, pinpointing performance where golfers need it the most.
FORGED HOLLOW BODY CONSTRUCTION
- The forged hollow body construction gives golfers the best of both worlds, beauty and performance. A soft 8620 carbon steel body is paired with an incredibly thin forged 4140 steel face and Thru-Slot Speed Pocket for a design that is fast, flexible and forgiving even in a compact head shape.
- FLTD CG strategically positions the center of gravity (CG) the lowest in the long irons and progressively shifts higher throughout the set. Using up to 46g of tungsten per iron, FLTD CG is designed to provide players with improved launch and playability in long irons and increased spin in the scoring irons.
- SpeedFoam Air is 69% less dense than its predecessor, creating mass savings that is redistributed to improve performance. SpeedFoam Air dampens vibrations for exquisite sound and feel while delivering a fast, flexible face.
- Featuring elegant refinements, including less offset in the long irons, the new P·770 is designed to fit the eye of a more discerning player with visual cues including a thin topline, less offset, and shorter blade length when compared to the P·790.
THRU-SLOT SPEED POCKET
- The Thru-Slot Speed Pocket provides increased face flexibility while preserving ball speed and distance on low face strikes.